Welcome to Ryan and Megan’s Airdream Story (The Blog)!
Last year we relocated from Oregon to Florida – selling our beautiful 1938 Cape Cod-style home.
After two years of living in our amazing house – it was clear the 2000 sq ft was too much space for just us and our little dog (Zoe). But we loved it, and the location was unbeatable.
While we desperately miss home – the relocation gave us the flexibility to embark on a new adventure.
We started to explore downsizing options and ultimately decided to renovate – and live in – an Airstream travel trailer.
After a lot of consideration and searching – we finally purchased a 2005 28 ft Airstream Safari.Along the way, we have been inspired by the many people who have simplified their lives and shared their experiences. We received so much knowledge, encouragement, and guidance from others that we decided to share our own story and hopefully someone else may find value in our experiences.
As a preview – our Story will include information on the following topics:
- Why we chose an Airstream over a Tiny House.
- Buying an Airstream – New, Used, or Vintage?
- We bought an Airstream! – Now what? Servicing and Remodeling.
- Downsizing – not downgrading.
- Airstream Storage – how much space do you really have and what goes where?
- How much money are we really saving?
- And many more….
Looking forward to sharing with you!
- Ryan, Megan, and Zoe